I love doing my makeup! But if there were two things I could live without doing, it would be taking my makeup off and doing my eyebrows. I absolutely hate doing my eyebrows because they never turn out even, take to long to do and never look like how I want them to look. I had heard about permanent makeup years ago, from my close friend who had hers done, but the thought of permanent makeup freaked me out. And honestly, I don't trust many people with my makeup, let alone permanent makeup. It wasn't until last year that I heard about microblading. I started seeing pictures and little videos on Instagram of girls getting their eyebrows microbladed. I instantly was infatuated by the process! I loved how natural they looked. My biggest fear was getting tattooed brows and having two solid black strips on my face. But microblading is so delicate and natural looking. Basically, the artist draws little tiny hairs on your eyebrows with a blade and ink, which shapes and darkens the brows. You can create any shape and color you'd like. I have eyebrows that don't grow all the way out about my eyes and I have really thin sides, which makes shaping a nightmare! So needless to say, I am a perfect candidate for microblading. Amber Kozlowski is an amazing esthetician. She specializes in brows, eyelashes and skin care at Salon Precis. She did such an amazing job on my brows, I would 100% recommend her to anyone! Even if you don't want to get microblading just yet, she does waxing, tinting and shaping! You can see all her before/afters on her instagram page here. She charges $350 for microblading, which includes the six week touch up. If you say Savvy Soles referred you, you will get $50 off :) Just go to her Instagram page and DM her to schedule an appointment.
My 5 favorite things about microblading:
1. I don't have to shape! (my least favorite part of doing my makeup)
2. I can wear no makeup and feel good about myself (not having eyebrows shaped makes a huge difference!)
3. I can rub my eyebrows without messing them up
4. It lasts 2-3 years (but may fade earlier)
5. It looks so natural!!
Here are some of our favorite comfy sweaters! With the weather being so cold sweaters are an absolute MUST for us! Most of the time its hard enough to get the motivation to get out of the house let alone get all cute and ready! Leggings, and a cute sweater are pretty much all we live in these days, anyone with us!??
Calling all last minute shoppers! If you're anything like us, and you do shopping the week before Christmas, than you will be thanking your lucky stars for these store that are still offering shipping to get to you before Christmas! We usually try to get most of our Christmas shopping done at least a few weeks before the big day, but it seems like there is always someone you forget to buy for, or you just feel like maybe you don't have enough. Here are some of the stores we love to shop at, and who will still make sure we get our loved ones taken care of by Christmas!
1. TARGET - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas
2. LULU LEMON - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas
3. ULTA - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas
4. ANTHROPOLOGIE - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas
5. SEPHORA - Order by 12/21 with 1-day shipping to get before Christmas
6. OLD NAVY - Order by 12/20 to get free shipping with $100 order
7. LUCKY BRAND - Order by 12/20 to get free 2-day shipping with $75 order
8. J. CREW - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas
9. AERIE - Order by 12/20 to get before Christmas. $10 overnight shipping with $100 order
10. VICTORIA'S SECRET - Order by 12/20 to get free 2-day shipping on $125 order
*Don't forget about Amazon Prime 2-day shipping too!
We are two savvy sisters, who are value-conscious love good deals, fashion and sharing it with everyone! Here you will find great tips on styling your wardrobe that won't break the bank!
Our Favorite Savvy Shops