you won't think about at home hair color the same
personalized hair color specifically made for you
eSalon is the best thing to happen online, next to Netflix of course. ;) We hate shelling out hundreds of dollars every month on root touch ups and low maintenance dye jobs. So when we stumbled upon eSalon our dreams finally came true. An online salon service!! The reason why we were so enthralled with this site was because we felt like we were in the hands of real professionals. They ask so many questions about your skin color, hair color, previous hair colors, etc. All the stuff that your real life hair dresser would ask.They have you explain exactly what kind of look and color you are going for and then they make the dye specifically for you! We both are naturally ash blonde but have been dying/bleaching to light blonde for the past 6 years. We tend to get an orangey/golden tone overtone so we asked them to give us a toner to counteract that orange color. We got exactly that and our hair turned out exactly how we wanted it. We couldn't believe it!
The picture above is all that comes in the package (plus the instructions). You get your bottle with your hair dye in it, along with the toner, shampoo, conditioner, dye brush, 2 pairs of gloves and stain removers. These stain removers are awesome! How many of us have had left over dye on our skin for days after the salon? So ugly! Both of these work really great. We didn't think we were going to need it because we have blonde hair dye but the dye actually turns brown while setting in your hair. It freaked us out the first time because we thought they gave us the wrong dye! Haha we seriously thought we were going brown but it all turned our right in the end. You can apply the stain guard around your hair line and ears before you start to dye, or you can use the stain remover during/after for any residue dye left on your skin.
Your first purchase is only $10 and then after that it is $20. If you refer a friend than you will get $20 for every referral. They will put you on auto-pay and automatically send you dye every 3 or 4 weeks so if you don't want that then just tell them that you don't want to be on auto-pay.
We really love this company and the service they provide! One example of their great customer service just happened this week. Our delivery service where we live is currently messed up so we didn't receive our shipmen.t We called eSalon and told them it didn't get delivered and without any hesitation, they sent us a new one and credited our account $35!
If you are like us and want to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars on hair services, then try eSalon out! If you click on
this link and you will receive a 50% off discount!
Please email or contact us with any questions or comments! We love helping out!
Coconuts are one of the most useful fruits in the world. Not only are they great for drinking and eating, but they also have a number of uses that you probably didn't even know about! We first discovered this when we bought a huge jar of coconut oil from Costco. We got on a healthy binge and decided that we were going to substitute it for butter. But of course, our husbands got mad that we got the biggest jars imaginable so we had to prove to them we were going to use it all. We started experimenting and using coconut oil for different things and what we found is amazing! Here we are going to share with you our top 15 favorite uses for coconut oil.
top 15 favorite uses for coconut oil
1. Make-up remover- Dab a bit of coconut oil on eyes, rub and wipe off with a cotton ball. You don't need a lot, just a pearl size; in the words of Jessica Simpson, a little bit goes a long way! The oil is so nourishing to eye lashes and really gets that tough mascara and eyeliner off.
2. Hair mask- We do coconut hair masks at least once a month. Take 2 tbsp of oil, microwave for 15-30 seconds, spread evenly throughout your hair. Wrap with plastic wrap or shower cap and sleep in it. If you're in a rush, keep it in for 1-3 hours. (You'll get the most nourishment over night)
3. Use instead of shaving cream- You will thank us for this!! We have saved tons on shaving creams, lotions etc.
4. Lotion- Using it as lotion. It soaks in and soothes your skin. And you smell like yummy coconut all day. Best to apply after a hot shower, pores will soak it right up and leave you silky smooth!
5. Stretch marks!!- This is one of our favorites. Ashlyn has struggled with stretch marks since she was 14. She has tried every product under the sun to get rid of them. Since using coconut oil, she has noticed the lines and redness have reduced. (Helps prevent marks also, so mamas, rub that oil on your belly!)
6. Substitute for butter on popcorn- This is our favorite healthy treat. It is so so yummy! Pop your popcorn, pour some coconut oil and salt on, and boom. It's amazing!
7. Healthier nails- Dab oil on your nails and cuticles to strengthen and grow faster.
8. Eye cream-Dab a pearl size of oil under the delicate skin of your eyes. Oil will help with aging and wrinkles because it nourishes your skin cells.
9. Cracked Heels- Soak in a bath for 5 minutes, dry and then rub coconut oil on the soles and heels of your feet. Instantly feet are nourished and soft. If you want them as soft as a babies bottom, do this 2-3 times a week. Trust us, it works wonders!!
10. Sunscreen- Natural SPF 8. We like to rub it on the delicate areas like eyelids and lips where you don't want sunscreen to irritate.
11. Tanning Oil- The shiny oil reflects the sun and gets you nice and brown :)
12. Helps reduce those tiny red bumps on the back/front of arms and legs.
13. Homemade Face Scrub- Use brown sugar as an exfoliant and mix it with coconut oil as a base. Also a great base for lip sugar scrub. Yum :)
14. Lip Balm- We buy the containers from walmart or the dollar store. Fill it with coconut oil and use as lip balm. It tastes really good!
15. Substitute for Neosporin- Rub on burns, sores or cold sores for a more soothing and faster healing.
Hope you enjoyed these tips! If you have any others you've found, we'd love to hear them!
Tips & Secrets
Here we share our favorite products and beauty secrets! We post different sales, tutorials, and tricks that we have learned and found.